July 20, 2006

Blistering Bloggicles

Dang boy its been awhile. To be honest i forgot about this blog until saturday when i met up with an old compadre. We came to the conclusion that I should continue blogging due to the EXTREME fan mail that I have been recieving (I mean a lot of mail...Big Time mail). So to satisfy their hunger, I have decided to continue.

A lot of time has passed since my last blog. So many things have happened in the past two weeks that I dont know what to talk about

Saw some old friends at penn state

Ran many long miles in new places

Switched job locations twice and met plenty of unique and pissed off co workers

Did 100 burpees in 25 minutes

Wake up at 5:45 am and return to the house at 8pm, then go to bed at 10

Spend evenings studying pediatric anesthesiology

I will talk about each and everyone of these things in extensive detail

No comments:

Post a Comment