May 4, 2007

1st Blog of the Season

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack. It has been awhile but now I am back and better than ever. Last summer I posted a blog to discuss my experiences while working in New York. I wrote about everything from working to running to driving to surviving. I enjoyed sharing my thoughts and adventures with you so much that I have decided to continue the tradition.

As I did last year, I will continue to share anything that is on my mind. The only difference this year is that I will be in Arizona, not New York. I will be driving there from across the country, some 2200 miles, alone. I have never been to Arizona or half the other states that I will be traveling though. I am little nervous but more so excited. I love being outdoors and seeing new places so it should be a BLAST.

I must be patient as I have nearly a month until I depart. For now, I will spend time catching up with family members back home as this semester closes.

So check back frequently because there are going to be some radical blogs posted here.

PS Last summers blog can be found at: triceratopsman.blogspot.com

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment