February 3, 2010

blogging everyday

Question: What if I wrote an entry on this blog everyday?

Answer: You would probably be reading one poorly written, random blog on issues that you could care less about.

What the heck. I will attempt to write one blog per day for the entire month February (notice I chose the shortest month). And if I don't, then I will be punished severely. No, actually who cares? No one really reads blogs anyway. Instead, most blog readers just skim over and leech out any information that may be of some personal benefit before moving on to the next blog in their list of several hundred. Anyway, I have no obligation to actually follow through on this and nothing really to write about but I think it will be a fun experiment. Let's go.

PS.  I tried to post this yesterday from my phone but failed miserably.

No comments:

Post a Comment